SIES School of Packaging /Packaging Technology Centre offers courses designed to suit the specific needs for the industry.
Intensive Certificate Course in Packaging (ICCP) - 3 Months Online & Self Paced NEW
SIES SOP Executive Training Calendar 2022-23 NEW
These include Orientation Programme, Workshops, and Seminars of durations ranging from one day to a fortnight. Short – Term Programme up to 3 months. These are organized at conference facilities at SIES SOP/PTC or at a select centre/venue or in plant.
We also undertake Training Programmes on Packaging related areas finalized through discussion with the Company/Industry. Some of Identified Areas are:
- Package Cost, Economics
- Products and Specialty Packaging
- Packaging Productivity Techniques
- Package Material Quality Awareness
- Package Materials Testing, Package Evaluation
- Package Procurement /Specification Development
- Quality Management of Packages & Package Materials
- Packaging Fundamentals/Principles and Developments
- Packaging –The effective Distribution and Marketing aid
- Laboratory Training on Testing & Quality Assessment-Hands on
Training fee and Course details would depend upon the Topic, Course Content, Venue, Number of Participants, Food, etc.
For more information or customising a training programme, please email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.